We are pleased about your visit to our website www.infostream.international and your interest in our company and our offers. Despite careful control of the content, we do not accept any liability for external links to third-party content, as we did not initiate the transmission of this information, nor did we select or change the addressee of the transmitted information or the transmitted information itself.
The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit to our Internet pages is an important concern for us and is carried out within the framework of the legal regulations, about which you can inform yourself e.g. at https://gdpr.eu/.
In the following, we explain to you what information we collect during your visit to our websites and how this is used:
1. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their useWhen visiting the website
Each time a customer (or other visitor) accesses our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the internet browser used on your end device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.). This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following data is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer, as well as device ID or individual device identifier and device type,
- Name of the file retrieved and amount of data transferred, as well as date and time of retrieval,
- Message about successful retrieval,
- Requesting domain,
- Description of the type of Internet browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your terminal device, as well as the name of your access provider,
- Your browser history data as well as your default weblog information,
Our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR to collect the data is based on the following purposes: ensuring a smooth connection and a comfortable use of the website, evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
2. Transfer of personal dataWe do not transfer your data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your data with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this according to (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR), .
- this is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR),
- there is a legal obligation to disclose (Art.6 para.1 lit. c GDPR),
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR).
In these cases, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the minimum necessary.
Our data protection provisions are in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and the data are only processed in the Federal Republic of Germany / European Union. A transfer to third countries does not take place and is not intended.
3. Data subject rightsUpon request, we will be happy to inform you whether and which personal data relating to you are stored (Art. 15 GDPR), in particular about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
You also have the right to have any inaccurately collected personal data corrected or incompletely collected data completed (Art. 16 of the GDPR). You also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data, provided that the legal requirements for this are met (Art. 18 GDPR).
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller (Art. 20 GDPR).
In addition, you have the so-called "right to be forgotten", i.e. you can demand that we delete your personal data, provided that the legal requirements for this are met (Art. 17 GDPR).
Irrespective of this, your personal data will be automatically deleted by us if the purpose of the data collection has ceased to exist or the data processing has been unlawful.
According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This means that we may no longer process the data based on this consent in the future. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that a right of objection is provided for by law. In the event of an effective revocation, your personal data will also be automatically deleted by us (Art. 21 GDPR).
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to: info(at)infostream.international.
In the event of a breach of data protection regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
4. Duration of data storageThe data collected will be stored by us for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contracts entered into with us or for as long as you have not exercised your right to erasure or your right to transfer data to another company.
6. Data securityWe take all necessary technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data in such a way that they are not accessible to third parties or the public. Should you wish to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted cannot be fully guaranteed when using this method of communication. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information exclusively by post.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://infostream.international/datenschutzerklaerung.html.
Name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Infostream Cyprus LTD, Telephone: +352 99 29 36 49, Email: info(at)infostream.international
More about our services
Learn more about our services in IT: